Diets are hard, but our Almond Butter makes it easier.... and tastier. To all you Keto, Whole30, or just plain out low carb dieters, this Chicken and Zoodles with almond sauce is just the flavor kick you never knew you needed!
• 1 1/2 pound chicken tenderloins
• 4 tablespoons olive oil
• zucchini noodles (however much you want)
• 1/4 cup Moxie Nosh Almond Butter
• 4 tablespoons coconut aminos
• 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 clove garlic (large, finely grated)
• 1 tablespoon ginger (finely grated
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
•sesame seeds (for garnish)
1. In a large skillet, heat 1/2 of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet to rest.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl mix together almond butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and salt.
3. When the chicken is ready, add the rest of the olive oil to the same skillet. Cut chicken into medium cubes. Add zucchini noodles
4. Stir in the almond butter sauce JUST BEFORE serving.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.