• 1 pound steak
• 1/2 cup sliced carrots
• 1 cup Italian Dressing
• 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar (Sub coconut sugar)
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon ground ginger
• 1/2 cup Moxie Nosh Almond Butter
• 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
• 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips and slice carrots; set aside.
2. For marinade, blend 1/2 cup Italian Dressing, sugar, cilantro and ginger.Pour 1/4 cup marinade over steak & carrots in large, shallow non-aluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 2 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
3. Meanwhile, blend Almond Butter, remaining 1/2 cup Dressing, curry and red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
4. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Place steak in skillet and cook until steak is desired doneness. Serve with almond sauce and, if desired, Cucumber Relish.
If you tried this recipe at home let us know by tagging us on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest or by using the hashtag #BeBoldEatBetter