Course: Dinner, Main Course
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 People
Calories: 512 kcal
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, minced
- 8 Oz Grass-fed skirt steak, thinly sliced (against the grain)
- 4 Cups Broccoli, Chopped into large pieces
- 2 tsp Yellow curry powder
- 1 Can Light coconut milk (13.5oz)
- 2-1/2 Tbsp Coconut Aminos (Soy sauce if not whole30)
- 2 Tbsp Moxie Nosh Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped cashews, for garnish (optional)
- Cauliflower rice, or white rice, for serving
- Heat the oil in large, high-sided pan on medium-high heat. Add in the ginger and beef and cook until the beef begins to turn golden brown, about 2-3 minutes
- Add in the broccoli and curry powder and cook until the curry is fragrant, and the broccoli just begins to steam, about 2-3 minutes
- Add in the coconut milk, coconut aminos, cashew butter, salt and a pinch of pepper and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the sauce begins to thicken and reduce, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve of cauliflower rice, or white rice, garnish with cilantro and cashews and DEVOUR!