•1 cup packed pitted dates
•2 cups raw Cashews
•2 Tbsp cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder (for rolling)
•3 Tbsp hemp seeds (plus more for rolling)
•1/4 tsp sea salt
•4 Tbsp Moxie Nosh Dark Chocolate Cashew Butter
•1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Add dates to a food processor & pulse/mix until small bites remain or a ball forms. Scoop out and set aside.
2. Add Cashews to the food processor and pulse into a fine meal. Then add hemp seeds and sea salt. Pulse a few more times to combine. (Don't over mix or the cashews will turn into butter.)
3. Add the dates back in along with Moxie Nosh Dark Chocolate Cashew Butter and melted coconut oil (optional). Mix/pulse to combine. The result should be a moist dough-like mixture.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Then scoop out spoonful amounts and carefully form into balls. The dough will be somewhat fragile, so use the warmth of your hands to gently form/roll them into balls. There should be about 20 energy bites total. Roll in cacao powder (optional).
5. Store leftovers in a well-sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week or in the freezer up to 1 month.
If you tried this recipe at home let us know by tagging us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or by using the hashtag #BeBoldEatBetter