It’s officially fall here in Missoula, MT and we are loving this simple fall recipe. This recipe is gluten free, vegan, allergen friendly, dairy free, Whole30 compliant and very delicious!
2 cups chopped apples
1 tablespoon coconut flour
1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons Moxie Nosh Almond Butter
1 spoonful sliced almonds
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine chopped apples, coconut flour, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Mix thoroughly then split between two ramekins.
- In a small bowl combine almond flour, Moxie Nosh Almond Butter, sliced almonds and coconut oil. Mix together and split again between the two ramekins.
- Garnish with a pinch of salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!