Hello fall 2020! If you've been missing your oven this summer, here is a chance to fire it up and make a treat for friends and family, (or maybe just yourself)! Created by the incredible Jaimee at Tiny Whisk, these will be on repeat for a while!
1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup Pumpkin Spice Cashew Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cup quick oats
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350F and bust out your cookie sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Add in Moxie Nosh's Pumpkin Spice Cashew Butter and mix until well combined.
4. Add in the egg and vanilla extract
5. Scrape, scrape, scrape the bowl and make sure everything is looking good.
6. Add in your dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
7. Now it's time to bake those babies...