It's officially summer! Summer means new recipes and fresh taste. This easy and delicious recipe can also be thrown on the grill, especially if you are tired of heating your house up with cooking.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- Salt & garlic: add as much or as little of these ingredients as you would like. We go heavy on the garlic, it’s our fav!!
- Turmeric, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 or heat your grill to med-high
- Cut cauliflower into steak slices as shown in the picture above
- Combine coconut oil, Almond Butter, salt, garlic into a bowl
- Smear steaks with sauce and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or grill 4 minutes each side
- Then, crank it up to 425 for 10 minutes to give the cauliflower a nice golden finish (or high for the grill and cook 60 seconds each side)
We served ours over greens for a powerful dose of veggies.
Leave a comment