- 1/2 cup Moxie Nosh gingerbread cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix flax egg in a separate bowl or cup and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine gingerbread cashew butter & maple syrup.
4. Stir in flax eggs.
5. Pour in dry ingredients (sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger)
6. Fold in Apple Cider Vinegar (be careful not to over mix)
7. Pour batter into an oiled donut pan. The batter will be thicker, so piping using a plastic bag may work best!
8. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes or until cooked through.